This website uses first- and third-party cookies in order to provide a satisfactory browsing experience for the user and to perform metrics and statistical analyses, and also for marketing purposes. Users who do not authorize one or more of these functions can customize their options here.
In addition, this website may have links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies, cookie policies and legal texts have no connection with the owner of this website. By accessing these other websites through these links, users are free to decide whether to accept or reject these sections.
1. Definition and function of cookies
2. Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified into three main blocks, depending on the area of study:
a) Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the domain of the website from where the cookies are sent and where the data obtained are processed, there are two kinds of cookies:
– First-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal from the website they are visiting.
– Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s system from a domain that is not managed by the owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies (for example, Google). Since it is these third parties that implement these cookies, they are also responsible for blocking and uninstalling them.
b) Types of cookies depending on the length of time they are active in the device
Cookies can be divided into two types according to the length of time they are hosted and activated on the user’s device:
– Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on the device when the user’s browsing until session ends.
– Persistent cookies: Designed to remain active on the device for periods lasting from a few minutes to several years. The data remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for the time decided by the person responsible for the cookies.
c) Types of cookies according to their function
Depending on their function, there are four types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: They show, for example, whether users have visited the website in the past and accepted or rejected cookies, and identify them when they connect to the website.
– Preference cookies: These cookies allow the presentation of the website to be adapted to the user’s preferences – for example, according to the language used, the resolution of the device, the browser used, etc. In short, they improve the user experience.
– Analytical cookies: Depending on the user’s preferences, these cookies make it possible to generate statistical information and assess the volume of visits, web traffic, measurements and use of the different elements on the website, in order to improve the site and the services.
– Marketing or advertising cookies: These cookies are used in a general way to obtain a user profile in order to identify their preferences and show targeted advertising on demand. A profile can be created of a user and their interests to show personalized content that is relevant to them.
3. Revocation and elimination of cookies
In general and at any time while browsing the Internet, users can configure their preferences (i.e., accepting or rejecting cookies) with regard to our portal and to third parties that install cookies, by following one of the following options:
- By accessing ¨Cookie information¨ through the link at the bottom of the page.
- By modifying their browser preferences so as to personally control the cookies that access their computer and to block any that are unwanted.
To configure the browser, to deactivate or manage the installation of the cookies, and thus delete them automatically when the browser, computer or device is closed, click on the following links provided here:
In general, most browses allow rapid elimination of browsing data: press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to erase the cookies.
4. Updates and modifications in the cookies policy
This Cookies and Configuration Policy may be modified in response to changes in the legislation or in order to adapt the policy to the new needs of the website or to new instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (A.E.P.D).
For more information on our cookies policy, please contact email@example.com.
Last update: April 2022.